Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Normal, IL, USA
- 7-10 years working experience in Manufacturing environment (preferably Automotive)
- 5+ years Manufacturing Supervisory Experience (preferably automotive)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Stamping Operations or Tool and Die
- Bachelor's degree
- New model launch experience
- Problem solving experience - 8D method
- Manufacturing/assembly process experience
- Kaizen / continuous improvement process experience
- 6 Sigma greenbelt or blackbelt desired
- Must have good understanding of manufacturing procedures and practices
- Experience with lean manufacturing
- Process and detail oriented
- Understanding of labor budgets, KPI's, and efficiency reporting
- Excellent communication skills with ability to coach and mentor
- Demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills
- Ability to work across multiple organizations
- Excellent communication skills and proven team building experience
- Develop Key KPI's for stamping shop and drive continuous improvement activity to reduce changeover time, downtime, and reduce scrap and increase overall shop GSPH
- Leverage your strong training and mentorship skills to manage and develop the teams leadership skills as well as technical stamping skills
- Develop a long-range vision and prioritize issues for the stamping shop by leverage shift mangers and group leaders to execute
- Leverage Lean Six Sigma and analytical skills to identify gaps and implement process improvements
- Drive stability and control into the operations team by building upon strong foundational items with shift managers focusing on standardized work and continuous improvement
- Initial concept and advance planning for the scope of work, budget requirements
- Manage the milestones and completion of critical path deliverables
- Work with Engineering and Tooling teams to drive completion of Homeline Die handovers to production
- Manage human and material resources to meet production targets and KPI's
- Meeting daily quality goals set by KPI's
- Ensures shop floor organization, production, safety, and department 5S
- Proactively and regularly develops and manages team member's performance and capabilities, based upon company KPI's
- Provides leadership and training to accomplish plant/company goals and objectives
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team