Director of Account Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- A minimum 5 years of experience scaling and managing a client-facing sales or account management team in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience as a top-performing account manager or sales executive
- Proven track record of team quota-attainment via new product sales and upgrades (license expansion sales are not likely relevant)
- Proven leadership skills, people management skills
- Great with numbers including strong analytical skills
- Highly effective communicator with good people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company
- Eager for a very hands-on role, where you'll be asked to take on and run with a range of projects outside your comfort zone, and learn quickly
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented, with great follow-through on projects/tasks big and small
- High integrity individual who's enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it
- Build strong account management teams that consistently meet and exceed quota
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performance team - including hiring, training, and pace setting
- Develop specific and targeted goals and quotas to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
- Create, monitor and manage key performance metrics
- Find innovative and creative ways to improve and increase performance
- Implement best practices to support consistent and consultative sales and client success processes
- Develop and refine an effective go-to-market strategy as we expand geographic and language coverage
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the leadership team to get things done
Employee management software
Rippling is on a mission to eliminate the administrative work of running a company. The company offers an all-in-one platform to help manage HR and IT operations.
Company Core Values
- Humility - We try to understand others before trying to be understood, even when it’s inconvenient.
- Integrity - We try to do the right thing, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Responsibility - We take responsibility for our role in every outcome, especially when it’s inconvenient.
- Never not my problem - We’re willing to step out of our lane to make life better for each other, and our customers.
- We push the limits - We dream one size bigger. We always have the audacity to challenge the status quo.
- We run hard - In business, every second matters. We act quickly and execute with urgency.