Information Systems Security Manager
Posted on 11/10/2022
Arlington, VA, USA • Alexandria, VA, USA
- Bachelor's degree and 12 - 15 years related experience in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. Additional relevant experience, training, and / or certification may be considered in lieu of degree
- Strong experience with Information Security, supporting processes and procedures
- Candidates must have an active Secret clearance
- Candidates must be able to obtain IAM Level III certification within 6 months of hire
- Ensure system support needs are met for certification & accreditation, system implementation, operation & maintenance, and IA compliance
- Engineer, implement, and enforce technical and administrative security measures and processes to ensure all system achieve and maintain government compliance with directives outline in the JSIG, DAAPM, ICD 503, DODIIS, and NISPOM
- Responsible for maintaining System Security Plans (SSP) and all documentation associated with Federal Information System Management Act
- Assist with providing security solutions to optimize performance and ensure security measures are optimized
- Create, monitor, and update EMASS packages for DCSA programs and ensure compliance with the DAAPM
- Support the Information Systems accreditation and authorization process as needed
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring proper protection or corrective measures have been taken when an incident or vulnerability has been discovered
- Responsible for responding to security incidents and for investigating and reporting security violations and incidents, as appropriate
- Assist with maintaining the information security education program, including leading training as required
- Ability to work as a team
- Highly desired are security certifications including a CISSP or CISM
- Additional desired certifications include CCNA, CCSP, MCSE, and/or SANS GIAC
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Has an active Top Secret clearance
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.