Content Operations Manager (Product Marketing)
Posted on 3/31/2022
Remote, OR, USA • Remote in USA • Remote
- Very strong organizational skills. Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple project requests simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up
- Accountability for results and team effectiveness. Strong time management and multitasking skills, flexibility and professional confidence
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written. Is comfortable presenting to groups of up to 30
- Natural connector - you like partnering with other teams and departments, working to build strong relationships and easy hand-offs for key projects
- Metrics-driven through-and-through. Cares deeply about measuring and investigating trends that are shown through performance data
- Continual learner, you like to research new approaches to content operations based on emerging trends and drive adoption of new strategies and techniques for executing our work
- Hands on with a fine attention to detail
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in managing marketing projects and programs
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada on a full-time basis
- Oversee the operational aspects of the product marketing project management in Asana - making sure team projects are kept up to date, match best practices, and are transferred into the appropriate supporting software
- Manage the PagerDuty editorial calendar for product marketing, ensure quality of product marketing content and deliverables, monitor and update project statuses making sure that stakeholders are informed as projects evolve
- Monitor and report on content performance for monthly and quarterly reporting needs. Partner with product marketing leaders to analyze content data to inform smarter content planning cycles
- Make sure content operations processes are up to date and easy to follow. Periodically audit and update those workflows to ensure they drive alignment, are efficient and easy to use, and meet the needs of all cross-functional stakeholders
- Serve as product marketing lead for content management within sales enablement platform - maintaining content governance, advising team members on best practices, and serving as a point of internal quality control. Build out pages and templates within our tool to drive consistency and support key strategic initiatives
- Create and execute internal communications plans to ensure new assets are announced to internal stakeholders and in sync with programmatic plans
- Manage and maintain internal documentation for the product marketing team - including shared product marketing templates, slide decks, and content-related resources
- Orchestrate regular updates to evergreen product marketing materials - serving as project manager and ensuring assets are updated throughout various locations
- Update and maintain all content templates, creative briefs, and other content-related resources in a shared drive, accessible through content management platforms and G-Suite
- Strong background in self-led project management
- Comfortable using or learning Asana, Google Suite, Slack
- Familiarity in working with a technical audience - engineers, developers, etc
- Experience with customer communications, engagement, or support
- BA/BS degree from accredited four-year college or university
Operations performance platform
PagerDuty's mission is to revolutionize operations and build customer trust by anticipating the unexpected in an unpredictable world.
- Health, AD&D, Disability, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Vacation / Personal Days)
- Sick Time
- Remote Work
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Champion the Customer: User first. Make it easy. Build great products.
- Take the Lead: Disrupt more. Improve everywhere. Learn forever.
- Run Together: Create belonging. Deepen bonds. Team up.
- Ack + Own: See opportunities. Make it yours. Do right.
- Bring Your Self: Earn trust. Be present. Have heart.