Senior Strategic Technology Partner Manager
Posted on 8/20/2022
- Typically, 4+ years experience in Partner Management, Business Development, or Channel Management in a SaaS, payments, fintech, or eCommerce company
- An understanding of the eCommerce landscape, eCommerce technologies, PSPs, and their business models
- A track record of achieving revenue targets
- Understanding of payments solutions
- Ability to discuss API and JS-led solutions with technical teams
- Professional communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult situations
- Ability to work cross functionally and stay organized with a lot of moving parts
- Deep understanding on how to effectively educate partners
- Strong critical thinking skills and a creative approach to penetrating new accounts and to address issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Willingness to travel to partner offices and networking events 25% - 35% domestically
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Establish and manage go-to-market relationships with a portfolio of technology and payment service providers (PSP)
- Develop a pipeline of merchant prospects through your partner portfolio to achieve lead generation and revenue targets through account mapping, enablement, incentives, etc
- Maintain a strong understanding of technology and PSP platform, their Recharge integration, their product roadmap, and opportunities for Recharge to improve our offering, positioning, placement, and increase merchant awareness and adoption
- Develop strategies that will unlock business development opportunities with the partner and pipeline generation through the partner
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and merchant influencers within the partner organization
- Collaborate with the Tech Partner Integrations team to enable technology and PSP partners on the Recharge platform including how to sell and implement Recharge, competitive differentiators, and value-add positioning of Recharge with Partner solutions
- Provide feedback to the Tech Partner Integrations team on integration improvements that would create value in the form of revenue and retention
- Evaluate and implement partner collaborations and co-marketing initiatives that support lead generation and revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with Recharge Sales consultants and your managed partners to support merchant implementations and remove roadblocks
- Represent Recharge at Partner Events and Conferences to raise brand awareness and generate leads
- Serve as a subject matter expert to internal teams on partners technology and how to best implement recharge within third party technology
Subscriptions payment platform
ReCharge Payment is on a mission to create a world where payments are frictionless.
- Competitive compensation
- $700/mo remote-life stipend
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental leave
- Team & company retreats
- Day One: Stay ambitious, open-minded, optimistic, and ready to learn. Every day counts towards building the future.
- Ownership: You are accountable to yourself, your peers, and our customers. You believe that your work impacts the mission.
- Empathy: You anticipate the needs of others. You communicate clearly and with care, always striving to do the right thing.
- Humility: Approach every task with an open mind, learning with and from your peers. You value effective collaboration above rank.