Sr. Content Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- 3 years of experience writing for products. This can be for hardware, software, or at a digital agency
- An inspiring portfolio of UX writing samples that showcase how you think about and approach designing exceptional content experiences
- High emotional intelligence. People enjoy working with you
- Exceptional writing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience working with design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Experience designing content for mobile and responsive experiences
- Some experience in the finance industry is not required, but a huge plus
- Develop expert knowledge of the users, workflows, and problems in the Client Portal
- Balance empathy, logic, and data to make informed content decisions
- Design UI copy for interactions, notifications, error messages, and more
- Develop and maintain clear, easy-to-follow help articles and guides
- Publish release notes for new features and bug fixes
- Collaborate with and influence product management, design, and engineering teams
- Facilitate productive meetings, working sessions, and workshops
- Regularly share and solicit feedback on your work
- Mentor your fellow content designers and contribute to content reviews
- Educate your team on best practices for mobile and responsive content
- Improve design consistency and contribute to our content standards
- Learn and gain expertise in design and operational tools at Addepar
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
Company Core Values
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.