Creative Operations Senior Associate
Posted on 1/6/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 2-4+ years of marketing experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Experience managing timelines and deployment in a robust business required
- Proficient in managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving, fast paced landscape
- Acute attention to detail
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana
- Manage status reports and status meetings for all assigned brands and projects, ensuring delivery on time and on budget
- Facilitate creative approval from marketing stakeholders
- Ensure creative requests are fully assessed and complete by marketing stakeholders
- Facilitate and participate in brainstorms about creative strategies
- Assess project risks and report to creative operations management
- Work with legal to ensure compliance in our highly regulated environment
- Manage small creative projects from brief to delivery
- Mentor and advise junior members of the team
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.