Inbound Sales Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Must be on East Coast to be considered
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years in a supervisory role leading a sales team
- Working knowledge of the credit repair industry preferred
- Bilingual candidate strongly preferred
- Living Ovation's high levels of integrity and ethics as it applies to our consumer clients
- Manage a team of Credit Analysts who provide sales consultations to potential clients over the phone. This team sells excellent credit improvement solutions to inbound warm transferred leads and direct dial customers
- Motivates a sales team who works remotely from their home office to meet performance metrics successfully
- Ability to demonstrate sales consultations to assist with closing sales and as a coaching tool
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training, and methodologies to ensure sales program's success across teams and departments throughout the company
- Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments to achieve the organization's goals and objectives
- Conduct regular direct coaching sessions with each team member and provide feedback on their progress. Coaching sales effectiveness and improving performance is the foundation of this role
- Oversee team planning, reporting, incentives, and communications for the assigned team
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional
- Manages and motivates staff (including hiring, firing, performance management, and recognition duties)
- Manages and ensures accurate timekeeping and schedule adherence of team
- Issues written and oral instructions to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and to inform on changes as they arise
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.