Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk’s Emerging Talent Program is dedicated to providing students with a comprehensive professional development experience during the 3-month internship. Throughout your time at Snyk, you will work on impactful projects and tasks directly related to our corporate priorities, as well as participate in intern cohort specific programming events (i.e. “Ask Me Anything” sessions with company executives, engagement events, and workshops on topics related to early career development) that will give you insight into what it’s like to be a Snyker!
Our Digital Marketing team at Snyk is responsible for programmatic advertising, publisher/media sponsorships, and digital lifecycle marketing. We are looking for an analytical individual with an interest in digital marketing to help support brand awareness and sales pipeline generation programs.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you’ll work closely with the digital marketing team to support marketing program launches across demand and growth marketing initiatives!
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Supporting digital program analysis throughout the funnel
- Launching new ad creative on paid advertising channels
- Executing digital lifecycle program tactics including on-site advertising
- Collaborating with marketing teams including campaigns, growth, and accounts-based marketing to align on campaign creative and copy
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s degree program with a target graduation year of 2025 or 2026
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States
- Able and willing to work out of our Boston office at least 3 days per week
- Experience coordinating or executing digital programs (i.e. social media ads, organic posts, SEM marketing, or landing page/email program development)
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in Google Sheets (i.e. Pivot Tables / Lookups)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of marketing metrics (i.e. CPM, CPC, CPL)
- To embody Snyk’s company values: One Team, Think Bigger, Learn Always, Care Deeply, and Ship It
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Are proficient in Google Analytics
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances