Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- BA/BS (or equivalent working experience) in Business, Finance, Economics, or related major with similar skill set
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in finance, operations, management consulting or investment banking
- Ability to tell stories with data to inform strategic decisions
- SaaS experience a plus
- Proficiency in SQL-based query languages, Excel, and relational database concepts
- An understanding of common data visualization best-practices
- Experience using Google Apps (Sheets/Docs/Slides)
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude to problem-solving
- Ability to work across changing technology platforms
- Effective time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with people at all levels of the business (both business and technical-facing), and engage on projects from beginning to end; along with effective interpersonal skills
- Report directly to the Head of growth
- Arm our business with the data to make strategic decisions across marketing, product and customer success
- Connect our data systems (Hubspot, Segment, GCP, BigQuery, Firebase, Google Data Studio) and set up proactive, data-driven dashboards to monitor our business' performance and highlight areas of optimization
- Work with marketing, customer success, and product organizations to monitor campaigns and optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Ownership of ad-hoc report requests
- Serve as our resident data expert, understanding all data flow across our product, marketing stack and CRM
- Responding to inbound questions about data sources/fields/reports
- Enhancing data quality in CRM system (Hubspot)
- Work with engineering team to ensure key data points are tracked across product to monitor adoption and value
- Programming and/or statistical analysis experience is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics or other event based analytics tools is a plus
Food & beverage e-commerce software
Castiron’s mission is to provide culinary artisans the opportunity to thrive as entrepreneurs, and to provide for themselves and for their families doing the work they love. The company’s software elevates how independent kitchen creators sell to their customers and also provides them with internal tools to support their business.
Company Core Values
- Our Artisans Come First: Without our creators, we are nothing. We will always put them first and ask ourselves “Is it good for our artisans?” before making big decisions.
- Think Big & Move Fast: We are here to make meaningful change. We mean to take big swings and change the world. There are a limited number of hours in the day, and we only have a limited time on this earth to fulfill our mission. We will take every opportunity to accelerate our progress.
- Built to Last: We will not be a flash in the pan. Like a well-made and well-cared-for cast iron pan, we will build with care to stand the test of time and deliver value across generations.
- Believe: We are creating something that doesn’t yet exist. We will encounter obstacles and we must maintain curiosity and ruthless optimism.
- Feed the Soul: We will do well by doing good. We will leave our interactions and our planet better than we found them.