LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively, advancing innovation, and empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs and concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands and products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanity—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Director, Talent Management
- Manage the development and delivery of talent processes, programs, and systems to drive the Talent Management strategy.
- Manage the project planning, communications, systems requirements, and development of tools & resources to bring talent management opportunities forward.
- Lead and continually improve upon talent initiatives such as succession planning, performance management initiatives, leadership development programs, and coaching.
- Support employee engagement and culture initiatives.
- Support implementation of performance management processes and related tools.
- Partner with HRBPs and Business Leaders to recommend and implement scalable approaches to drive ongoing talent development deeper into the organization.
- Facilitate training and team development sessions virtually or in person to ensure a positive experience for participants.
- Create a global employee development framework to facilitate targeted career development/ career progression, increase skills and enhance leadership development.
- Design communications that enables HR and employees to keep apprised of activities and projects related to talent management.
- Create and implement metrics and evaluation strategies to understand impact of development programs and suggest actions based on analysis of data.
- Identify technology solutions in partnership with HR and Business Technology team to design talent management processes and solutions.
We’re looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR and Talent Management experience.
- Ability to build and drive scalable solutions.
- The ability to problem solve with a passion for employee experience and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated small and large group facilitation experience.
- Highly collaborative and results driven.
- Project management skills to work and lead several projects at the same time.
- People management or supervision experience
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan - 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we provide you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco
More about us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
The approximate annual base compensation range is $212,500 to$287,500 . The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package and benefits, will be determined by a number of factors including the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, geography, as well as internal equity among our team.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.