Program Manager, Platform Partners
Posted on 2/19/2022
- An understanding of marketing technology and SaaS platform ecosystems
- Experience as an initiator, creator and owner of projects and processes
- Experience working in a fast moving environment, dealing with a high-degree of ambiguity
- An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects at once
- Communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- A demonstrated ability to think iteratively and strategically, turning do things that don't scale into scalable processes
- Review new and updated submissions to the App Marketplace, evaluating each app against our publicly available App Marketplace listing requirements
- Evaluate marketplace review reports, making decisions based on our published terms
- Manage the communications with Partners regarding their app listing submissions to ensure feedback is received and questions answered in a timely manner
- Proactively identify, escalate, and remediate policy and compliance issues in collaboration with partner management, legal, and product
- Work cross-functionally with HubSpot developer advocates, partner managers, partner marketers, product managers, engineers, analysts, and others to achieve shared goals
- Identify trends and evolving needs, develop programmatic tools and resources to improve onboarding and partner management efficiency
- Gather partner feedback (feature requests, common technical issues, etc.) to enhance the onboarding experience for the App Marketplace and App Listing Flow
- Suggest amendments/improvements to our marketplace/program requirements, and work with cross functional stakeholders to evaluate and update these requirements
Inbound marketing software for businesses
HubSpot believes businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why they've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Remote Work
- Five-Year Sabbatical
- Parental Benefits
- Leadership Development
- [email protected]
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun Stuff
- We solve for the customer.
- We work to be remarkably transparent.
- We favor autonomy & accountability.
- We believe our best perk is amazing peers.
- We lean towards long-term impact.