Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- The capacity to thrive in an ever-changing, quick-to-deliver environment
- 3 years of UX design experience
- User Research, Wire-framing, High-Fidelity Design, Interactive Prototypes, User Testing experience
- Familiarity and expertise in UCD/HCD Methodology best practices
- Must be able to collaborate with a team of developers
- Experience in agile environments
- Figma, Sketch or similar tools Adobe Creative Suite required (We use Figma)
- Utilize ideation, wire-framing, prototyping, storytelling, concept visualization and problem-solving skills to create effective user solutions
- Improve our design processes to create the most positive experience for clients, developers, and other stake holders
- Implement a user-centered approach in developing interfaces, layouts, use cases and wireframes
- Track emerging trends in the digital interface landscape, recommending new opportunities to ensure continuous improvement
Social gaming platform on web3
Branch is building a massively multiplayer online social gaming platform with a mission to revolutionize gaming in web3. The company describes its game as 'Animal Crossing Meets Minecraft' and allows players to earn NFTs in-game.
- Work in our inspiring Seattle office, from home, or a mix of both.
- Platinum tier health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for by us for you and your dependents.
- Unlimited paid time off and sick leave policies.
- 401(k) with employer matching.