Regional Sales Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years outside sales experience
- Experience selling a B2B SaaS product
- Experience in leading a complex sales process from start to finish while including relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrated history of competitive wins
- Experience selling into hospitals would be helpful
- Extraordinary client focus skills and top notch presentation skills
- Ability to influence others including senior level and C-suite staff
- Ability to travel (travel is somewhat limited now due to the ongoing pandemic, but we'd normally expect someone to travel about 40%)
- Prospect and develop new business in a designated territory
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales goals and quotas
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of pipeline, account plans, and regional management activities in Kit Check's CRM tool (currently SalesForce.com)
- Maintain knowledge of competitors and industry trends and be able to articulate to clients Kit Check's value and differentiation
- Establish positive and long-term client relationships through prospecting and conducting meetings with clients and partners
- Negotiate pricing, quantities, and delivery terms with clients
Automated hospital pharmacy kit tracking
Kit Check creates groundbreaking Medication Intelligence solutions that provide item-level visibility, workflow simplicity and actionable analytics. They empower stakeholders to deliver the right medicine, to the right patient at the right time, every time.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Domestic Partner Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health Savings Account
- Home Office Stipend
- Health & Dependent Care FSA Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Mental Health Stipend
- Get Stuff Done - We take ownership and action to change the industry and ourselves. We identify root causes, engage with the real problem, hit our deadlines, and follow through until the job is done.
- Join Forces - We work together to solve problems that are beyond the domain of any individual, and we support each other to ensure we are doing the right things for our customers, the company, and the team. We fight for our ideas without making it personal, and own decisions and outcomes together.
- Honor the Customer - We value our customers’ needs, recognize their expertise, and focus on their success. We look for ways to delight them, with an emphasis on valuable, repeatable solutions. We make commitments and we deliver on them.
- Redefine Possible - We constantly seek out better ideas. We go beyond what our customers ask for and build relevant, innovative solutions. We challenge how we do things and improve upon them.
- Have Fun - We spend almost half of our waking hours at work. We have fun, cultivate shared and diverse interests, and enjoy the people we work with.