UX/UI Design Mentor
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You are excited at the chance to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of Designers
- You have a good understanding of the current requirements of UX/UI Design interviewing standards and have interviewed many UX/UI Designers or sat on hiring committees before
- You have at least 3 years of industry experience with UX/UI Design (prior teaching experience a plus)
- The flexibility to work 5-10 hours per week when business needs warrant
- Prior startup experience
- Provide 1-on-1 mentorship on your own schedule (minimum 5 hour commitment)
- Mentors will need to commit a few hours per week preparing materials, leveraging existing Pathrise curriculum content and responding to fellow's emails
- Work alongside Pathrise Mentors and learn how to best meet the needs and learning styles of your fellows
- Guide fellows through both technical and behavioral aspects of the job search, such as portfolio editing, data driven case studies, design through the product lens, UI and UX design philosophies and more
- Facilitate a thoughtful and inclusive environment for all fellows to learn and grow in their technical skills to achieve great results and land the job of their dreams!
- if you Have
Online job search mentorship program
Pathrise seeks to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods.
- Comprehensive Benefits - We want to make sure you are covered. Pathrise provides medical, dental, and vision plans.
- Professional Development - We include a professional development stipend to help you achieve your goals at Pathrise and beyond.
- Unlimited PTO - At Pathrise we have a very generous vacation policy. On average our employees took 28 days of vacation last year.
- Fully Remote - Pathrise is a fully remote organization meaning you can work from anyhere in the United States.
- Home Office Setup - Pathrise chips in for items you may need to make your home environment more comfortable and efficient.
- Events and Happy Hours - We love to get to know our team mates and we do that by having regular happy hours and off-sites twice a year.
Company Core Values
- Put fellows first
- Act with intention
- Be a founder
- Rise up together