Senior Digital Demand Generation Manager
Posted on 5/18/2022
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years experience in marketing or related departments, such as sales or demand gen, for enterprise software or cloud-based solution provider
- Experience in building and executing integrated marketing programs, managing program budgets, and reporting and dashboarding
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders, including sales, customer success, subject matter experts, and product marketing
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and projects at the same time with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment is essential
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and a strong sense of ownership
- Experience with salesforce.com, Hubspot, and LinkedIn preferred
- Deep working knowledge of Google AdWords, programmatic display advertising, and other digital demand generation and ABM applications
- Develop data-driven paid media, advertising, and 3rd-party media strategies that reach our target audiences with compelling messages, content, and offers that drive conversion and engagement
- Work with Marketing and Sales leadership to develop a holistic campaign strategy that leverages cross-channel tactics and identifies targeted segments for personalized acquisition, nurturing, and engagement to accelerate cycle times and improve conversion rates across the funnel
- Work cross-functionally with product, sales, customer success, and other teams to develop and execute go-to-market programs to raise target audience awareness of AKASA and accelerate opportunity discussions and demos for sales
- Measure and report campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs in partnership with the marketing technology team
- Conceptualize and manage appointment-setting campaigns in partnership with the Business Development Associate (BDA) organization
- Ensure strong communication with key internal stakeholders by creating a high level of awareness, excitement, and adoption of marketing programs and resources
- Work with sales to track lead flow to ensure leads are followed up on, responded to promptly, and tracked in Salesforce.com
- Communicate success rates and/or opportunities to sales and marketing leadership and provide dashboards for executive leadership to view progress
- Coordinate and collaborate on content, creative, and program development across the customer journey ensuring that all messaging and graphic elements remain relevant across various channels
- Create a strong partnership with sales to ensure programs align with sales expectations and to encourage continuous communication feedback
- Work hand-in-hand with BDAs to ensure MQLs are followed up on by sales and convert as many as possible to scheduled appointments
- Experience working with 3rd party intent data platforms is a plus
- Healthcare technology or life sciences industry experience is a plus
- Experience with large enterprises and long, complex sales cycles is a plus
Healthcare Data Platform
Akasa's mission is to remedy the financial complexity crippling America through unified automation. The company is building a data-centric platform to simplify healthcare finances.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Generous coverage for health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Free membership to One Medical for you and your family.
- Health FSA account.
- Full employee coverage for life insurance.
- 401K plan.
- Commit to Excellence.
- Lead With Empathy.
- Build Trust.
- Be Brave.
- Empower Yourself & Others.
- Play the Team.