Senior Product Manager
Google Cloud Integrations
Updated on 2/1/2023
New York, NY, USA • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- You have 5+ years of experience in B2B SaaS Product Management (ideally working on integrations or a developer-focused product)
- You possess a deep understanding (and interest) in software development and emerging technologies
- You have hands on experience using multiple services from one or more of the major cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud)
- You have sharp communication skills and the willingness to present your ideas to technical stakeholders and executives alike
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Gather insights from customers, partner teams at Google, analysts, and internal data to become an expert on how customers are adopting Google Cloud
- Define the vision, strategy, and product roadmap for what integrations to build, how to improve the set up and management experience, and how to make our integrations immediately valuable to customers
- Build relationships with other Datadog product teams and identify opportunities to help them by ingesting and enriching new data sources
- Partner with Marketing and other GTM teams (within both Datadog and Google) to generate awareness and drive adoption of Datadog's solutions
Datadog offers monitoring and analytics for cloud-based workflows.
Datadog is on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. The company operates a monitoring & analytics tool for IT and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics as well as event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.