Engineering Lead, Trust & Safety
Posted on 3/22/2022
Cambridge, MA, USA
- A bias for fixing problems with technology rather than process
- Passion for building reliable systems
- Passion for fostering performing collaborative teams
- Someone who never accepts the status quo; we need engineers who can see beyond what we have, and towards what we can build, while maintaining an understanding about how to get there
- Proven ability to solve complicated technical problems and analyze trade offs with empathy for developers and customers alike
- Ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision making and problem-solving abilities
- They build trust, respect, and empathy, and use that as a base to deliver radical candor with HEART
- They foster an inclusive team and sense of mission
- They have strong working relationships across the organization, from the tech leads and the individual contributors who report to them, to the product managers and designers their reports work with, to their peers & the executive team
- They understand our customer and business needs
- They understand how we build and why
- They represent our mission, culture, and commitment to DI&B to candidates
- They get team members and candidates excited to take on new challenges
Inbound marketing software for businesses
HubSpot believes businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why they've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Remote Work
- Five-Year Sabbatical
- Parental Benefits
- Leadership Development
- [email protected]
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun Stuff
- We solve for the customer.
- We work to be remarkably transparent.
- We favor autonomy & accountability.
- We believe our best perk is amazing peers.
- We lean towards long-term impact.