Posted on 6/16/2022
Lincoln, NE, USA
- Perform day-to-day accounting for revenue streams, including revenue, refunds, selling fees, promotion fees, return shipping fees, etc
- Reconcile revenue and accounts receivable-related accounts
- Analyze monthly financial statement accounts against prior month and prior year actuals
- Calculate and analyze accounting estimates related to future customer returns and sales in transit
- Assist in the preparation of supporting documents for external and compliance audits
- Develop and document accounting processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- 3+ years experience in accounting/business/finance field preferred
- Ability to work and perform in a fun, agile, and fast-paced business environment
- Skillset in Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan work and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.