Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Co-living property management enhancing tenant lifestyles
Tripalink stands out as a co-living company that prioritizes the needs and experiences of its residents, offering a blend of private and communal spaces with upscale amenities across multiple popular neighborhoods. The company's commitment to fostering a sense of community is evident in its organization of on-site events and its app, which facilitates property tours, payments, and exclusive local offers. Furthermore, Tripalink's prompt response to maintenance issues and its data-driven approach to improving the living environment underscore its dedication to enhancing the quality of life for its residents.
Data & Analytics
Los Angeles, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↑ 2%
2 year growth↑ 13%
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Legal & Compliance
- At least three (3) years of experience as an attorney
- Juris doctorate and bachelor's degree
- Must be based in the Los Angeles area
- California bar membership
- Draft, revise and review transaction documents and company contracts
- Research legal issues and provide timely feedback for company stakeholders
- Handle and resolve disputes and manage company litigation
- Organize legal workflow and assist with development of legal processes
- Experience in landlord-tenant law
About Us: Founded in 2016, Tripalink is a technology-driven residential brand specializing in co-living and standard apartments tailored for students and working professionals. It delivers a high-quality, economical, and engaging living experience through attentive services and an all-in-one technology platform that centers around the customer. As an important component of improving renters’ journey, Tripalink launched an App that allows renters to search for apartments, e-sign the lease agreement, manage their home including paying rent, requesting maintenance and cleaning, call community shuttles, use community perks, and sign up for various events etc. With ever-evolving physical living products and technology-empowered operations, Tripalink can provide the best living experience for its target renters. The company currently manages about 10,000 units in Los Angeles, Irvine, Seattle, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Tucson, Austin, Chicago, San Francisco, and Berkeley.
Tripalink is hiring for an Associate Counsel position! Come join this talented organization and fast growing startup as the company’s second attorney. Reporting to the General Counsel, the Associate Counsel will have an opportunity to work on a wide range of company projects and learn several legal subject areas. Looking for a smart, hard working, hustling attorney who thrives with challenges. Great position for an attorney who wants to transition to the in-house world and help build a one-of-a-kind company.
- Draft, revise and review the transaction documents and company contracts, including but not limited to SaaS and technology contracts, property management agreements, real estate development agreements and other core business contracts.
- Research legal issues and provide timely feedback for company stakeholders.
- Take the lead role in handling and resolving disputes and manage company litigation.
- Any experience in landlord - tenant law is a major plus.
- Organize legal workflow and assist with development of legal processes in conjunction with company’s stakeholders.
- Experience: At least three (3) years of experience as an attorney required.
- Education: Juris doctorate and bachelor’s degree required.
- Location: Must be based in the Los Angeles area, with the position expected to work on-site at the company’s Los Angeles office.
- Salary: Range of $100,000 to $120,000. Note this range is firm.
- Other: California bar membership required.
What We Provide:
- Excellent Working Environment: Energetic, Ambitious, Passionate
- Great Team Experience
- Regular Team Building Activities
- Free Community Event Entrance
- Leadership Cultivation & Individual Development
- Networking & Resources from External Partners
- Opportunities of Rotation Among Departments & Locations
Diversity & Inclusion at Tripalink
Tripalink is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Note on Pay Transparency:
Tripalink provides an estimate of the compensation for roles that may be hired as required by state regulations. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. Compensation may vary based on (a) location, as Tripalink factors in specific location when benchmarking compensation for most roles; (b) individual candidate skills and qualifications; and (c) individual candidate experience.
Additionally, Tripalink leverages current market data to determine compensation, so posted compensation figures are subject to change as new market data becomes available. The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Tripalink reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.