Sales Events & Programs
Posted on 6/22/2022
- 8+ years of experience leading events and curating compelling content in sales, sales enablement, marketing or customer success groups
- Proven experience delivering employee and/or customer engagement programs at scale
- Validated ability to lead and develop high-performing teams
- Customer-facing experience with executive-level decision-makers and excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter who builds trusted partnerships, knows how to define the right goals and design long-term solutions
- Passion for working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Team player with a growth mindset who is results-oriented and thrives in a high-performance culture
- A firm belief that diverse and inclusive teams deliver the best work. Equality, diversity and inclusivity are top of mind when planning and promoting events
- Lead and scale the high performing team responsible for producing events like: Sales Kick-off, Leaders Summits, Technical Summits, Partner Summits, Enablement Days and President's Club
- Act as the functional owner of the events needed to deliver the content to a large international team in the most effective way
- Manage multi-million dollar events and program budgets. With the Strategic Marketing Events team, you'll establish relationships with vendors to build lasting partnerships and maximize all outside spend. Plan events with a two-year horizon and ensure continuity
- Partner with the GTM Strategy and Operations team to develop, deploy, and share accountability in Sales Performance and Productivity KPIs, such as ramp time, productivity per head, and AE quota attainment. Ensure effective measurement of all programs and a KPI-driven approach
- Build and run the Executive Briefing Center program. This is the program that brings together the best of Confluent's expertise and technology to help customers and partners solve their toughest digital challenges and accelerate their data-in-motion journeys
- Partner with Business Technology and Workplace Services to design the physical and digital EBC experience
- Operationalize the EBC program through system implementations and the formation of a speakers bureau
- Establish truly trusted partnerships with key stakeholders at all levels in the organization, including the c-suite, to ensure alignment
- Drive continuous innovation in enablement and executive meeting programs to make them better and better
- Bring creativity to in-person and virtual events & meetings to boost engagement
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team