Technical Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bellevue, WA, USA
- Technical product management experience with sophisticated products or services
- Technical background with an ability to learn and engage in the analysis of technical solutions
- Users' first mentality, demonstrating user empathy and data-driven decision-making skills
- Technical communication skills and ability to synthesize technical information for non-technical audiences
- Ability to analyze data and create reports/presentations
- Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors
- Work closely with internal and external customers to discover new user needs, define feature requirements, and validate the technology in development
- Extract, analyze, and visualize quantitative and qualitative data to drive and validate development and user experience in an unbiased manner
- Work together with our Engineering, Program Management, and Product Design teams to execute the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and help implement the go-to-market plans for releases
- Game development experience, especially with Unity or WebGL
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.