Posted on 3/3/2023
Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Expertise in marketing of card programs for user acquisition and retention
- Consistent track record of scaling revenue for prepaid or debit card programs
- Analytical and strategic skills to identify, prioritize and optimize revenue growth opportunities
- Skilled in building organizational alignments with thought leadership
- Deep understanding of the prepaid and/or payments industry landscape
- Agile and aggressive with ability to take thoughtful risks
- An aptitude for identifying and applying emerging trends to drive business growth
- Compensation Range
- $190,800-$291,500 USD
- DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working
- We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to [email protected]. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable
- DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws
- Develop a cohesive commercialization strategy of consumer card products
- Deliver revenue growth with successful execution of the commercialization strategy in partnership with product, marketing, finance and operations
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for portfolio expansion
- Build analytics and benchmarking with data science to measure card program effectiveness and uncover improvement opportunities
- Design and run experiments to identify new growth opportunities
- Analyze economics of key business decisions to inform strategic direction
- Set a high-reaching commercialization roadmap for revenue growth
- Be the thought leader of card products and business (e.g. market needs, innovation opportunities)
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.