Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Union City, NJ, USA
- We are open to NJ or TX based person
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the job offered or related occupation of Design/Innovation, Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing/Process/ Industrial Engineering, or related fields
- Experience in technical leadership and project management for complex, large-scale industrial engineering projects
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- PMP certification
- Experience managing plant flow
- Design-in-Safety experience
- Design, launch and operationalize large CAPEX, transformative projects spanning across a breadth of operational areas, including automation, productivity, quality, lead time, dry cleaning technology, capacity management and safety
- Manage relationships with major international vendors and source new vendors to launch new automation systems, equipment and other solutions
- Work autonomously in an ambiguous environment, seeking to understand business problems, automation limitations, scaling factors, boundary conditions and the rationale driving overarching leadership decisions
- Master's Degree or other advanced degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Process Engineering, Operations, Business Administration or related field
- Experience managing MHE integrators
- Experiencing running RFQ processes
- Experience with complex automated material handling equipment, packaging technologies, and systems including robotics and high-speed manufacturing
- Experience designing and launching new facilities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and other 3D CAD
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Company Core Values
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.