Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
- PhD in Computer Science Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines with at least 15+ years of experience in Power and thermal modeling, , MS in Computer Science with 18+ years or BS in Computer Science with 20+ years is preferred
- SOC or IP architecture experience is required
- Hands-on experience and proven track record in leading architecture and design of high-performance SOCs
- Expertise in NOCs, coherence protocols and memory models
- General experience in hardware architectures and design experience
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- SOC and IP Architecture for compute, accelerator and network technologies
- Perform feasibility analysis, put together architectural specifications, put together floorplans, SOC integration and analyze high-level performance and power characteristics
- Ability to thrive in a pathfinding environment with less-defined design guidelines
- Lead technical communication and collaboration with customers and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage and drive cross-site, cross-function team collaborations
- Be able to provide technical guidance to engineers
- Be able to travel domestic or internationally when required
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.