Marketing and Advertising
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- JD received from a well-respected U.S. law school
- 6+ years legal experience required in entertainment marketing contract drafting and negotiation
- 3+ years of in-house legal department experience counseling marketing teams
- Strong transactional background, with familiarity with IT/technology transactions a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex legal transactions and drive them to close amidst interdepartmental concerns
- Admission to the State Bar of California is preferred. Registered In-House Counsel is acceptable, provided the individual is licensed in at least one U.S. state
- Working cross-functionally to complete complex commercial agreements, including marketing, partnership, and services agreements with partners, in support of Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Growth, Production, Technology, and Content Licensing
- Providing counsel on industry-specific marketing issues, including sweepstakes/contests, FTC influencer disclosures, and intellectual property clearance for marketing campaigns and the marketing of Tubi Originals
- Must be excited about technology and ready to roll your sleeves up and examine tough legal problems to reach a creative solution
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad responsibilities. Members of our team typically have a primary focus in one or two areas, but do work (and must be willing to do work) in other areas of transactional needs that we support: Sales and Commercial Contracts, Compliance Issues for Marketing and Advertising, and Content Licensing
- You must have the ability to operate independently and work proactively with various teams across the organization
Tubi is the world's largest ad-supported video on demand (VOD) service. Available on Connected TV devices, Mobile, and the Web.
- Compensation - Every employee is paid a competitive & equitable salary.
- Benefits - We offer generous coverage for health, dental, vision, and more for you and your dependents.
- Parental Leave Program - We are proud to support growing families of all shapes and sizes and types. We welcome each new addition with generous paid time off to bond with your new addition.
- Wellness - Tubi cares about your well being inside and out. That’s why we offer multiple coverage options for mental and physical well being for you and your family as well as a fitness stipend.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program - Your professional growth and development are important to Tubi and we’re here to support you.
- 401(k) Match - Investing in your future is important to us. From our highly-rated retirement savings matches to financial advisors and planning services, we offer many resources to help keep you financially fit.
- Team first
- Act with integrity
- Grow yourself
- Deliver Delight
- Own it