Global Head of Performance Marketing
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 12+ years of experience as a marketing leader who has successfully delivered international growth results across digital paid acquisition channels
- A track record of scaling and developing impactful and fulfilled marketing teams across multiple markets
- Ability to drive business outcomes with experience working with in-house media buying and creative teams on world-class creative executions and improving impact in new channels
- Experience working with in-house technical teams to drive the product roadmaps for automation, optimisation and personalization
- Possess keen analytical skills, with the ability to turn complex, disparate datasets into insights that drive strategies and solutions
- Fluent with attribution model discussions and direct response metrics
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing material
- Energy giver with a positive outlook and the ability to influence your team leads, peers, and senior leaders across all company functions
- A natural teammate, with a consistent track record of cross-functional leadership and partnership
- High emotional intelligence and empathy
- A strategic leader with a deep understanding of how to balance the goal of rapid growth of brand awareness with an emphasis on driving positive return on investment from a highly-optimised mid-low funnel
- Formulate and champion the strategy to achieve Canva's business targets and brand goals through customer-focused and data-led marketing campaigns across all digital paid channels (search, display, paid social, video, mobile, sponsored content, and affiliate) along with CRO and ASO efforts
- Create a framework and POV on how we will apply Multimedia Media Mix Models and multi-touch attribution to budget and investment decision making
- Galvanize and empower the efforts of your teams, providing direction, mentorship and coaching
- Hire and develop extraordinary marketers, mobilizing them to execute on your vision while positioning them to achieve their ambitious professional development goals
- Continually build on the foundation for user and team growth through the development of repeatable, scalable processes and frameworks
- Work with C-suite, marketing, finance, data, and product leads to unblock dependencies, uncover new insights and opportunities for cross-team collaboration
- The ability to work with 9-figure marketing spend levels with a significant breadth of channels and complexity of operation (brand + performance; mobile + desktop; consumer + B2B; massive and varied TAM)
- Best-in-class creative production & testing
- Team development and managing teams of teams across multiple regions
- Seat at the executive table and ability to lead through influence
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
Company Core Values
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human