Operations Analyst II
Posted on 11/29/2022
Union City, GA, USA
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Passionate attention to detail - able to work meticulously and quickly
- Strong multi-tasking skills; capable of juggling multiple projects at once
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Capable of handling the pressure of accelerated deadlines and multiple ad hoc requests
- Own the process of uploading client data into our software platform and be responsible for data accuracy and timeliness
- Managing large data upload projects or migration tasks that require coordinating with multiple team members and other teams
- Ensure quality control for global shipping documents
- Consolidating data and building custom reports
- Collaborate with Operations Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Fulfillment Operations, and our customers
- Frequently send communication to Stord Clients and Fulfillment Operations regarding orders, inventory, reports and all applicable account requests
- Escalate issues via email/phone to appropriate internal & external partners
- Ensure all account SLA's are adhered to
- Review and approve account invoices
- Monitor and be able to speak to warehouse activity for owned accounts
- Set up and participate in several zoom meetings with Stord Clients and Fulfillment Operations
- Create and/or revise SOPs
- Conduct Process reviews to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage data tracking tools for data analysis, identifying trends and report purposes
- Previous startup experience
- Previous logistics experience
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
Company Core Values
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.