Posted on 3/29/2023
Blacksburg, VA, USA • Albuquerque, NM, USA
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- A strong commitment to test-driven development patterns, continuous integration and delivery, and infrastructure as code
- Working knowledge of front-end web technologies and/or microservices
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience building multi-tiered, web hosted software using modern patterns and practices
- Basic knowledge of AWS serverless architecture
- A strong willingness to learn and work with new tools
- We are seeking experienced Full Stack Engineers to build software that enables access to our cloud-based data lake as well as remote and in-vehicle visualizations throughout the testing process. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with current web technologies and proficiencies working with cloud technologies at scale
- Here are some of the technologies we're looking for:
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills working with a team orientation and collaborative style
- Expert level proficiency with AWS serverless architectures
- 3D visualization tools
Torc Robotics’ mission is simple: to save lives. The company is committed to commercializing self-driving technology to make the world a safer place. Moreover, Torc Robotics is creating commercialization-ready autonomous solutions, proven safe and carefully crafted to meet real industry goals.
- A competitive compensation package that includes a bonus component and stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision premiums for full-time employees
- 401K plan with a 6% employer match
- Flexibility in schedule and generous paid vacation (available immediately after start date)
- Company-wide holiday office closures
- AD+D and Life Insurance
Company Core Values
- Hungry: Hungry for knowledge. Hungry for action. Torc’rs always strive to learn and do more.
- Humble: Torc’rs are humble. We do not lead with egos. We place team success over individual accomplishment.
- People Smart: Torc’rs are empathetic, respectful and open-minded to people from all backgrounds.