Principal Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- B.S. in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Aptitude, big picture, design capabilities and ability to review code and provide guidance
- Able to provide architectural technical input and general direction
- Know what questions to ask and how to lead technical members toward making sound decisions
- Ensure quality of technical deliverables (code, designs, documentation, unit test, guidelines, etc.)
- Work with product owners to define the requirements/user stories to ensure they are fully vetted
- Strong problem-solving ability with big data technologies (such as Logstash, Kafka, Big Query, Data Flow Elasticsearch, MongoDB or similar products)
- Experienced with strongly typed compiled language (Java, Go, etc.)
- Exposure to Linux (CentOS or RHEL is nice to have)
- Experienced with containerization technology (Docker)
- Experienced with building large scale cloud-native platforms and applications
- Great team attitude and gets stuff done mindset
- You will architect, own, and develop mission-critical pieces of our Next Gen big data pipeline
- You will create features and maximize performance at multiple levels of the stack: Scala applications, Java Applications, data ingestion, data processing, orchestration, scripting and bare metal
- You will gain a deep understanding of how this infrastructure enables our suite of machine learning products
Exabeam's mission is to light the way and unleash security teams and organizations by removing the obstacles of outdated tech, rigid mindsets, and talent shortages to make security success the norm.
- Competitive health packages to keep you in tip-top shape
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k)
- Parental leave
- Wellness and education
- Flexible vacation
Company Core Values
- Deliver the Exceptional - Whether it’s for a customer or fellow team member, we want to make a real impact and create a memorable, valuable experience.
- Work Together, Win Together - A team mentality enables efficiency, productivity, and responsiveness—enabling our team, partners, and customers to rely on each other for success.
- Engage with Confidence - We’ve created an environment that encourages confidence and nurtures our team’s potential, resulting in a symbiotic relationship with partners and customers.
- Do What’s Right - We want the relationships across our team, customers, and partners to be based on trust—helping deliver the right action at the right time.
- Communicate Openly - It’s critical for our team and customers to interact comfortably and know they’re an integral part of the process.