Front End Engineer
Posted on 11/1/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada
- 2+ years of front end development experience with a strong preference for production websites
- Ability to code HTML pages based on Figma designs
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to review project requirements, ask the right questions and execute on the task
- Deep understanding of complex web applications and integrations with design systems
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- A detail-oriented individual, self-starter and clear communicator
- Ability to work independently and possess creative problem solving skills
- Work closely with Marketing and Design to build out new and maintain existing pages across all web experiences
- Continuously implement site speed improvements and aid with deployment of technical SEO
- Develop highly-responsive user interface components using React
- Partner with Marketing and Design leaders to understand and clarify UX requirements
- Work closely with our designers to accurately interpret and evolve our brand design system for web
- Build meaningful touch points (pages, micro-interactions, SPAs) for our brand through the web
- Interact with and support other teams across the company as needed
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.