Polygon Avail Integrations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 3+ years as a software engineer shipping production-quality code
- Experience programming in Go, Rust, Java, nodejs, or similar languages & frameworks
- Experience working with and very good understanding of smart contracts written in Solidity
- Very good understanding of optimistic rollups, zk proofs, and other technologies for scaling Ethereum smart contracts
- Understanding of Validiums and of data availability challenges in distributed systems in general
- Ability to create functioning prototypes and PoCs that achieve specific business goals & validate specific functionality. Without overengineering
- Experience designing and architecting scalable software systems
- Experience communicating to technical and non-technical audiences and working with stakeholders
- Experience with Git or similar source control systems
- Acquire a deep technical understanding of Polygon products and their alignment to customers' business needs
- Enable seamless integrations by creating PoCs and other prototypes that make it it easy for integrators to build solutions on Polygon Avail
- Create and modify libraries and abstractions to help with integrations on top of Polygon Avail
- Propose new solutions through technical and technical design documentation, finding and architecting the best ways to integrate
- Work directly with the Polygon Avail team to shape the technical direction of Avail
- Work with the Research team to find optimized solutions and implement them
- Leverage soft skills and technical skills to manage stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Write, review, and ship production-quality code
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring other team members on your area of expertise
- Experience building decentralized applications on Ethereum/Polygon (Solidity, Web3.js, or Ethers.js, etc.)
- Broad knowledge of ethereum scaling solutions and experience working with them
- Broad knowledge of web3 technologies and blockchain ecosystem
- Experience contributing to developer documentation or educational materials
Secondary scaling solution for the Ethereum blockchain
Polygon's mission is to ensure access to a decentralized future for everyone. The company is building infrastructure to build and scale dApps. With over 19k+ dApps using Polygon to scale their performance, Polygon is fostering the growth of Web3 applications by providing the infrastructure needed for Web3.
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Company Core Values
- Onwards and upwards: Be part of a fast-expanding team and grow with us.
- Peers perfect: Join an amazing community and work with the best in the game.
- Together we fly: We have got your back, always. Let’s work together, grow together.
- Write your future: With us, you’re going to script your story in the epic Web3 revolution.
- Your search ends here: Join the most talented and diverse set of people across the globe.
- The Stage is Yours: The only thing we’re missing here is you!