Service Support Advisor
Posted on 9/30/2022
Plymouth, MI, USA
- 3-5 year'sexperience providing outstanding customer service in automotive or related field explaining/educating advanced technology, documenting customer concerns and resolution
- Enthusiasm and passion for Rivian and electric vehicles
- Find it rewarding helping a customer in need
- Empathy, sincerity, patience, and strong communication skills
- Excellent follow-up and probing skills
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- The ability to maintain composure under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- The ability to multi-task not only while providing exceptional quality work while navigating multiple, different work streams and tools
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve a common goal
- Being a 24/7-hour call center environment, you should be willing and able to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift including weekends and holidays, with additional flexibility during busier times of the year or when necessitated by business/weather conditions
- The Service Advisors are the virtual, end-to-end point of contact for Rivian owners/fleet companies needing roadside assistance and/or vehicle, charging and/or connectivity education/repair/maintenance. Customer interaction can take place through an omni-channel solution (phone calls, emails, chat, SMS/text)
- Utilizing strong listening/comprehension skills, you willtriage the situation either over the phone or other reporting methods, document vehicle concerns/symptoms and determine the best servicing solution, all with a customer-first focus
- You will document customer concerns,determine if a quick technical solution is available, execute the solution,and document
- If the issue warrants deeper diagnosis, you will create a service ticket and workclosely with the Remote Diagnostic Team, who drafts the vehicle repair plan. The Service Advisor will activate the repair plan,order parts, schedule service appointments and alternative transportation needs then communicate next-steps back to the customer for agreement and work authorization
- You will convey confidence to the customer that you are their guide along the path to vehicle service
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team