Senior Enablement Manager
Systems, Salesforce, Program Manager
Posted on 9/19/2022
- Minimum 8 years in a Sales System or Sales Operations role
- Demonstrated ability to lead large, complex projects and execute against a long term roadmap involving multiple organizations (Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product Management) across business units
- Proven track record as a great cross-functional business partner and ability to lead within a cross-functional environment
- Deep expertise in Salesforce platform capabilities and functionalities with experience in solving business problems with Salesforce features and ecosystems
- Hands on experience with Salesforce configuration and administration with command of the Salesforce security model
- Strong strategic and critical-thinking skills. Able to connect dots and proactively develop proposals and solutions
- Systems-thinker and able to translate strategy to execution across multiple teams
- Experience across the Customer Lifecycle with pre-sales, sales and customer success teams
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and consistent work habits, strong work ethic, driven to achieve company goals
- Proven ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- Proficient in Excel and GSuite
- Strong business acumen with an ability to build relationships with and partner with other executives and build relationships across a complex organization
- Strong team player with a track record of cross functional collaboration
- Partner with our Revenue Operations, Strategy and Go To Market teams to define the key Field support systems/processes for programs required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve aggressive revenue, market development and growth objectives
- Create and drive a long-term business architecture and integrated systems and tools roadmap by understanding the strategic needs of the business and defining the right solutions for those needs
- Own clear communication on the program progress and roadmap across teams and business units and provide up-to-date visibility into project roadmaps and escalate issues when necessary
- Partner with our internal teams (CRM, IT, Data Science, Data Engineering) and tools vendors to execute on the vision and the roadmap and ensure the strategy is developed and launched across various organizations with a high degree of effectiveness and success
- Support and guide the development of requirements and user stories by partnering with business and technology partners to elicit, analyze, translate functional and non-functional business requirements for large scale projects
- Prioritize team requests and requirements to support our company and field team goals
- Support systems and tools team to ensure there is alignment between the planning, building, and running of systems
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.