Our award-winning technology powers conversations with customers for some of the world’s largest enterprises. We believe that combining the human touch with technology is the best way to create amazing customer experiences. When human abilities such as problem-solving, creative thinking and relationship building are enhanced with technology... magical moments happen.
We’re growing rapidly, and seeking a passionate professional to join our Solutions team as Solutions Architect. Our Solutions team is a world-class collection of individuals that are focused on driving value for our clients. We are essentially a top-tier technology and strategy consulting practice.
Currently, we’re seeking a strong and inquisitive technical mind to join us as a Solutions Architect. Glia’s Solutions Architects help our clients implement solutions to increase lift, improve servicing efficiency, and most importantly, create world-class customer experiences. We work with the world’s largest and most complex enterprises, including Deutsche Bank, United Healthcare, and PSECU.
What you’ll do
- Design and prototype solutions by working with clients to understand their business & technical needs and propose creative and comprehensive solutions to their problems
- Understand clients’ business needs, transform them into a technical vision, and inspire and guide the delivery of this technical vision
- Validate Solution Implementation, Delivery, and Deployment
- Be able to educate and lead local and remote teams to follow your solution
- Communicate clearly and effectively in an in-depth technical level and translate to business needs
- 2+ years experience in client-facing development.
- Recent Front-end development experience (Using HTML, React JS, ES6, CSS)
- Recent experience using Python and/or Ruby.
- Familiar with the lifecycle of SaaS.
- Experience working with other engineers of similar, or same, discipline during short sprints.
- Call Center and/or Fintech experience are a bonus.
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
*Glia is an equal opportunity employer. Glia does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.
*Want to know more about working at Glia? Check our Glia’s Career FAQs