President & GM
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- You are known as an exceptional builder and launcher (of solutions, businesses, and teams) yet you are also capable as an operator and optimizer
- You live in the market, walk the halls of customers (literally or figuratively), and you deeply understand the data and process workflows and use cases of customers
- You can convert customer needs, pain points, and observations into GTM channels and offerings using a product- and technology lens
- You are two parts visionary, one part execution
- You are two parts bold and innovative, one part reliable and safe (e.g., you have experience taking calculated risks with the ability to pivot as needed)
- You have appropriate respect and appreciation for the scale of the business today and the efforts to develop it, yet you are unafraid to make decisions to try to new things and place new bets
- You're known for developing a world-class team and have champions and high followership across your past organizations
- Set the vision and path for the digital-first transformation of the Payer business, making Datavant the conduit for Payers to connect to, and make available, realtime and complete member health data
- Lead and design our go-to-market long-term strategy, execution, and positioning for Payers. This includes unlocking and championing new use-cases to accelerate our growth
- Recruit, develop, lead and inspire a high performing team. We aim to have the highest performing team in the industry
- Own the Payer P&L including top-line bookings & revenue number across digital and non-digital Payer solutions, oversight of revenue to gross margin performance for the P&L, ownership for price, volume and Switchboard adoption with Service Ops owning unit cost, collaboration with the Service Operations division to manage non-digital fulfillment and client service
- Act as a key member of the Executive Team, accountable for helping Datavant win - adding value to discussions on our strategy, tactics, culture, and organization across functions
- This role reports to Pete McCabe, CEO
- This role will manage Solutions, Sales, Marketing, Client Success
- Key partner: Product (Platform): The Payer leader and their Solutions team will collaborate closely with Product teams to vet and develop new use case solutions and product features, and ensure tight coordination from product development to implementation and client success
- Key partner: Marketing: The Payer leader will partner with Marketing to hone our key value proposition to customers and develop product marketing, whitepapers, PR, demand gen, etc, and positioning
- Key Partner: President & GM, Provider: The leader's Provider counterparts will help strategize and collaborate on where we need Provider coverage and support to help fulfill and elevate payer use cases; there will be close partnership to ensure both sides of the payer/provider network feel that Datavant is providing a win-win. Strategize on presentation of demand-side use cases where there may be skepticism or concern from Providers to unlock the use case (e.g., payment integrity and prior auth)
- Key partner: Payer Service Operations Leadership. The Payer leader will be in close coordination with the service operations leader to ensure that everything sold by the Payer GTM team is being fulfilled and serviced with quality (from project tracking to yield/fulfillment). Example KPIs: # of retrieval requests (overall), # of retrieval requests (digital), new logo and expansion bookings, price per request (+P&L metrics)
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
- Competitive Salaries & Rewards
- Generous Parental & Family Leave
- Ability to work anywhere in the US and Canada
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive Benefits – Full Family Coverage
- WFH Stipend & Monthly Credit
- Commitment to Learning & Development
- Unlimited PTO
Company Core Values
- More Responsibility, Fewer Rules - We have a culture of trust. Every Datavanter has a real project from their first week. Engineers begin checking in code almost immediately.
- We Grow Leaders - We promote from within to preserve culture and provide unrivaled growth opportunities for our team members.
- Perfect Is Good, Done Is Better - We move quickly, with a bias towards action.
- Time Is Our Most Valuable Asset - We prioritize automation and proactively eliminate bottlenecks. And aim to be punctual.
- Playing To Strengths - As an organization, we only build products and compete in markets where we decisively can win. As team members, we focus on our individual super-powers instead of correcting for weaknesses.
- Feedback Is A Gift - We proactively provide feedback to our peers and managers in the same warm, open-minded spirit of giving or receiving a gift to a friend. As an organization, we are transparent about both the problems and successes facing the company.
- We Work Hard - We believe that success requires long hours and is driven more by perspiration than inspiration. We don’t rest on past successes, individually or as a company.
- Always Pass The “Loved One Test” - You should be proud of the work you do with us, and we won’t make decisions that compromise that.