Global Acquisitions, Sales Strategy & Operations
Posted on 2/16/2023
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 8+ years of experience in Business Management or Strategy Consulting
- Experience developing C-level executive communications and managing executive engagements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- This role can be based in London or Dublin
- Trusted partner to senior leadership on strategy and operations
- Set the long-term vision for the Global Acquisitions org, tying it back to the broader company goals and strategy
- Own the development of sales program processes and initiatives through ongoing analysis and project management
- Lead cross-functional projects across business areas to drive strategic initiatives forward
- Deploy technology solutions to make our sales teams more efficient and effective
- Master's degree, MBA, or equivalent practical experience
- Program Management Certification
- Experience in SQL
- Experience managing strategic and operationally complex projects with a cross-functional team
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and problem-solve to evaluate solutions
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.