Profitero is a leading global SaaS commerce platform that uses predictive intelligence to help brands anticipate, activate and automate their next best action to fuel profitable growth. Our technology monitors 70 million products daily, across 700 retailers and 50 countries, helping brands optimize search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability, reviews and more. News outlets, including Good Morning America, The Wall Street Journal and Ad Age frequently cite and trust Profitero as a source of data for their stories. Now’s an exciting time to join our fast-growth business.
Profitero has recently joined Publicis Groupe (a $13 billion global marketing services and technology company) as a standalone commerce division, infusing our business with significant product development resources and investment. while giving our employees an incredible launchpad for their careers. Profitero’s tech and data combined with Publicis’ tech, data and activation services positions us to be a true end-to-end partner for helping brands maximize eCommerce market share and profits.
Come be a part of our fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture and next stage of growth.
Office: Windsor, Hybrid in the office 2 days per week currently.
The Technical Product Manager for Digital Shelf will be responsible for collaborating on developing the department roadmap for Digital Shelf new and improving product offering. The PM will have an opportunity to use their entire range of skills and interact with analysts, customers, sales, marketing, and development to guide Profitero’s approach to delivering Digital Shelf data to Profitero’s customers.
This role presents an excellent opportunity to innovate and lead in the eCommerce space as well as gain experience in new technologies, architecture modernization, cloud migration projects and get familiar with different data science models while we enhance our platform.
- You will guide teams of engineers and data scientists in solving complex, multifaceted technical problems
- Work across the entire product life cycle while developing the next generation of Digital Shelf offering, from strategic planning, scoping, planning and executing the development plan
- Track dependencies across Profitero’s products portfolio and manage the collaboration between Development, Data Acquisition, Data Science and Product. Prioritize effectively across multiple stakeholders and conflicting dimensions
- Make tough prioritization choices and find creative solutions to hard problems
- Work closely with engineering and architecture teams to specify clear priorities, evaluate technical tradeoffs, and build high-impact features
- Support development in crafting detailed engineering requirements to the individual feature level
- Manage product roadmaps and timelines, and track corresponding development efforts
- Work cross-functional with other product teams to deliver unified values that meet company OKRs
Qualified candidates will possess
- Minimum of 3+ years of software development product management experience in enterprise B2B applications (Data, analytics, and insights platforms are an advantage)
- A proven track record for building and delivering SAAS products
- Experience working with Agile development teams using Scrum methodology
- Technical background is a must (development, support, Professional Services, data science)
- Past experience with AI and ML an advantage
- Experience in the eCommerce/ Commerce area is an advantage
We hire only the best and provide the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- A competitive base salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Employee Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Dental care plan
- Eye care scheme
- 24-hour online GP service
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Gym membership at up to 40% off
- Frequent social events
- Employee referral program
- Personal employee development plan
- Profitero Hero scheme
- Flexible working hours
The above lists are not exhaustive and the job holder is required to undertake such duties as may reasonably be requested within the scope of the post.
Profitero is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration for employment. Profitero recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics as required by applicable law.