Posted on 3/30/2023
Toronto, ON, Canada • Remote
Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor degree required
- Bilingual (native in both written and spoken English and French) is a must
- 5-8 years of work experience focused in content marketing, digital marketing, preferably for a lifestyle brand or technology company
- A passion for the restaurant business and hospitality and familiarity with the Canada dining scene and restaurant industry
- Efficient, highly productive multitasker; self-motivated and flexible; thrives in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
- Outstanding project management skills, including an ability to take inputs from a variety of internal and external sources and maintain up-to-date documentation
- Highly organized with the ability to identify and optimize processes
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to build and refine marketing plans
- Proficient with marketing and sales technology platforms (Eloqua/Marketo; Salesforce), with the proven ability to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Work closely with the Senior Director of International Marketing to formulate the brand strategy and support brand marketing activities in Canada
- Understand the overall strategy and performance of each marketing channels and take ownership to coordinate and drive Canada overall marketing performance by partnership with various global channel owners, including Performance marketing, Media buy, Email, Content, etc
- Think strategically, whilst also being able and willing to get hands-on with marketing campaign execution
- Own the campaign and content marketing activities from ideation, planning to execution in the B2C sectors, and support the planning & localization of B2B
- Work with the global marketing team to localize global marketing initiatives for Canada market (both English & French)
- Manage agencies and vendors to support the production of content and design, and be the gatekeeper to ensure deliverables are up to standard and align with our global brand guidelines
- Work closely with the Country Director of local sales & account management team to ensure our marketing strategy align with the goal of the sales team, and work closely with the team to initiate marketing support for restaurants in Canada
- Partner with International B2B Marketing to drive B2B acquisition and growth efforts across multiple channels including website, blog, advertising, email, events/trade shows, partnerships and coordinated campaigns
- Serve as a key point of coordination between Canada and US marketing teams as well as product and sales; and be the voice of the Canada market
- Monitor and track performance, make recommendations, and adjust campaign tactics based on quantitative and qualitative data; establish testing strategies to optimize programs and performance
- Track and monitor brand health within the local competitive set and make recommendations to partners based on data
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a plus
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
Company Core Values
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.