Customer Success Program Manager, Services Experience (Remote Eligible)
Posted on 5/9/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth software company on a post sale team, preferably 3+ years of customer-facing experience, working cross-functionally and managing customer transformation programs
- Experience and success partnering across departments
- Passion for analyzing complex problems, developing recommended solutions, and executing on your initiatives
- Outstanding project management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet's benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate complex information broadly to an audience of varying skill levels
- Own and Manage the Services experience as related to Customer Success, establishing a feedback loop with Internal Professional Services Teams (Solution Implementation, Consulting, and Training) and Internal Channel team
- Analyze trends in adoption and usage following Solution delivery and design programs to drive strong usage and healthy customers immediately following deployment of their Smartsheet solution in line with our Scaled Offerings using digital and 1:many approaches, inclusive of Webinars, Email Campaigns, etc
- Analyze trends in survey responses and contribute to the Voice of Customer Program
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Training, Support, Consulting and Solution Delivery
- Execute many of your programs through Gainsight
- Ensure alignment to best practices in design and execution in order to support a land, adopt and expand motion
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.