Security Automation Engineer
Security Assurance Operations
Posted on 6/6/2022
- Previous experience on or supporting Security Governance, Risk, Compliance or Field Security teams
- Scripting/coding experience with one or more languages - Python, Ruby, and/or Golang experience a plus
- Experience operating with GRC applications (ex: ZenGRC, ServiceNow, AuditBoard)
- Collaborate with Security Assurance stakeholders on their automation roadmap, understand their operational processes and assist with developing technical solutions to scale critical business operations
- Design, engineer, deploy, and maintain custom automation products
- Participate in end-to-end activities related to implementation planning including assessments, integrations, enhancements, and maintenance with various systems
- Onboard, configure and maintain third party applications and integrations to those applications
- Automate and monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics for the Security Assurance sub-department
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering in influencing product roadmaps related to security and compliance
- Identify and deploy dogfooding opportunities associated with the deployment and use of the GitLab product
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and report upon a visible project plan
- Escalate issues and competing priorities with the potential to impact delivery
- Clearly document the result of automation activities for training and scalable use
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.