Posted on 5/3/2023
Charlotte, NC, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA or CPA equivalent required
- 3-5 years of hands-on accounting experience
- Experience in manufacturing preferred
- Ability to think creatively and critically about process improvement
- In-depth working knowledge of the General Ledger
- Solid working knowledge and application of US GAAP
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Advanced Excel functions (formulas and visual basic preferred)
- Interest in learning and using Robotic Process Automation in current tasks
- Experience with Oracle or other ERP accounting systems
- Experience with Blackline Journal Entries and Reconciliation modules a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- We're Hiring for aSenior Accountant!
- If you are excited and passionate about helping#LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc.is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world's most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions.At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paidVolunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
- THE ROLE:TheSenior Accountantwill be responsible forperforming day-to-day operations activities for sites in financial aspects as well as serving as a business partner and member.In this role, the incumbent will also position themselves as a key contributor to AWS success, this includes supporting month end close, inventory accounting, early identification of cost variances and for recommendation and implementation of plans to reduce or eliminate waste as well as regular monitoring of the health of the company. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO)forsalaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits
- CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
Innovative water solutions
Xylem helps consumers solve water. The company works to bring clean water, sanitation and hygiene education to schools and communities in emerging markets, and respond with water solutions when disaster strikes around the globe
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Hispanic Origin & Latin Affinity, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Company Core Values
- Respect: for each other, for diversity of people and opinions, for the environment
- Responsibility: for our words and actions, for customer satisfaction, for giving back to our communities
- Integrity: for acting ethically, for doing what we say we’ll do, for having the courage to communicate with candor
- Creativity: for thinking beyond boundaries, for anticipating tomorrow’s challenges, for unlocking growth potential