Posted on 11/4/2022
Provo, UT, USA
- Assist in month, quarter and annual finance close processes
- Prepare journal entries, review general ledger accounts and prepare reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP
- Work closely with internal and external auditors
- Prepare schedules and financial statements for quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in the formulation of internal controls and policies to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and best practices
- Automate accounting processes as well as other business processes
- Research accounting guidance and analyze how it affects the Company
- Assist in drafting quarterly and annual financial statements and related reports
- Help with other accounting duties and ad-hoc requests
- Master's degree in Accounting OR Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a minimum of 1-2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Able to work within a team environment effectively, as well as function independently
- Great oral and written communication skills to interact with upper levels of management
- CPA certification
- Experience with NetSuite
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
Company Core Values
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.