Partner Solution Director
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of Central Bank systems
- 10 years of overall experience, at least 5 years implementing and supporting central bank systems
- Experience leading and architecting enterprise-level financial solutions
- Interest in championing and driving the development of CBDCs by working in conjunction with both internal and partner stakeholders and engineering teams
- General understanding of policy, regulation, and economics in regards to central banks and currency management
- Experienced and comfortable working face-to-face with clients, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination for projects
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, written and oral communication and problem-solving skills
- You're an out-of-the-box thinker, client advocate, a doer not just a thinker
- Work with multiple clients simultaneously to understand where and how our technology can assist them in meeting their CBDC objectives
- For each client engagement, perform requirements analysis, solution and architecture design, to implementation and test support to ensure the individual components are built and delivered to maintain the integrity of the overall project
- Work closely with clients, as well as internal and external teams to construct solution designs, cost estimates and implementation plans spanning all systems involved
- Provide design guidance on projects throughout the full lifecycle from definition & scope-setting through implementation and post-implementation review
- Present and articulate Ripple's technology benefits and advantages to partners in a concise, yet thorough manner
- Ensure that the integration of Ripple technology with our partners runs smoothly and is appropriately deployed to meet the project timelines and objectives
- Troubleshoot and solve architecture and business-related implementation issues in real-time
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different clients
- Field queries, acting as the single point of contact for both the client and internal teams for future designs, enhancements and strategic direction
- Travel commitment is approximately 30%-50%
- Understanding of blockchains such as the XRP Ledger, open source protocols, or experience building distributed applications is a plus but not required
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.