Senior UX Researcher, Checkout
Posted on 4/28/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Bachelor's +5 years and/or Master's Degree 4+ years experience in the study of user experience, design, research or related fields; for example, Design, Information Architecture, Human Factors/HCI, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences OR alternative equivalent project/portfolio experience
- Experience across products and platforms, financial services expertise an advantage
- Experience with a variety of qualitative research methods and approaches
- Proactive member of a cross-functional product team(s) focused on identifying research opportunities
- Execute research studies from beginning to end: identifying the right research questions, defining the participant sample, designing the study and executing with attention to detail and quality
- Clear understanding of how various research functions and data sources (e.g. Market Research, Product Marketing, Analytics etc) contribute to the product development lifecycle how to leverage them
- Present actionable insights and recommendations to multiple teams and leaders across the organization
- Plan and deliver multi-phased research projects within budget, timeline and project requirements
- Contribute to the community, providing support to junior team members, leveraging your strengths to help others grow. Be a part of our thriving UX Research practice, and culture
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.