Manager – Commercial Accounting
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or finance is a must
- CPA required
- 3+ years of public accounting experience
- 5+ years of inventory and/or warranty accounting work experience (Public or Private)
- SOX & public company exposure
- Working knowledge of accounting systems
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Advanced excel and data visualization skills
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Constant desire to learn and challenge others to find the best solution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- An attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable to change
- Manage the Commercial Accounting Services Team
- Responsible for domestic and international Services
- Oversee inventory accounting and procedures for all service part inventory including standard costing, LCNRV, E&O reserves, and cycle counts
- Enhance and develop Service Center B2B and B2C claim accounting (Customer Pay, Warranty, Field Service Actions, Last Mile, Goodwill, Internal Fleet, Vehicle Upfitment, Due Bills, etc.)
- Improve and develop warranty accounting procedures across all Vehicle, Adventure Accessories, Service Parts, and Chargers
- Implement additional warranty accounting systems
- Advise on enhancements to Service transactions
- Bolster SOX procedures
- Assist with international expansion of Services
- Perform intercompany elimination investigation on service part sales
- Work cross functionally with respective stakeholders' leadership (Finance, Service Businesses, IT, Quality, etc.)
- Perform monthly close procedures
- Furnish information and support for internal- and external-audit purposes
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team