Manager – Enterprise Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 10+ years of technology sales experience with 6+ years of sales leadership experience
- Experience leading sales, new business and operations in an early stage, high-growth technology environment
- Ability to hire, train and coach a high-performance sales team
- Ability to build relationships with strategic client and industry thought leaders
- Demonstrated passion for Stripe's mission
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Recruit, train and lead a team of Enterprise sales professionals
- Build new processes and sales plays for a growing Enterprise business
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Be accountable for increasing revenue via top notch operational practices
- Coach, mentor and guide the team in developing consultative and solution-based sales skills
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Stripe's solutions to meet client needs
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development to promote career growth of direct reports
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in enterprise sales, partnerships and/or business development
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious