Regional Alliance Manager - Dach Region
Posted on 2/25/2022
- A strong foundation in partner relationship development and management
- Demonstrated track record working in Global Alliance and Regional Alliance Manager models
- A proven track record of working with large Systems Integrators
- Alliance experience at a major software product or services company that has sold globally to established and emerging markets is preferred
- German language skills are required
- Financial Industry expertise is preferred
- Experience within a major Systems Integrator is desirable
- Demonstrate both business acumen and technical aptitude to listen and speak at all levels internally and externally in sales and execution functions
- What sets Guidewire's team apart?
- We prize clear, rational and collaborative communications plainly based on logic, total commitment to quality, and to making decisions based on factual evidence. Since a large portion of our team is dispersed throughout the world, your ability to communicate by written, oral and collaborative communications is required. We especially value teamwork in Alliances. We architected the team to work as a unit and not only as individual contributors. Your ability to get along and synthesize with your teammates is paramount to your success here
- Who is Guidewire Software?
- Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change-and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business
- Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers' business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements-core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement-to enhance insurers' ability to engage and empower their customers and employees
- Deep experience in the enterprise software business
- Demonstrated track record of career progression preferably at a high growth software development company in a global capacity
- Demonstrated success working in a hybrid distribution sales model (direct sales, channel sales, alliance management and marketing)
- Solid expertise in mastering a complex technical sales and services' product offering
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong global network
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail
- Responsive, self-motivated, professional, enthusiastic, team-oriented, and ethical character traits
Recurring revenue software
Guidewire's mission is the be the platform insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. The company is building a data-backed insurance solution.
- Financial: Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
- Health & Wellness: Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
- Flexible Working: Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
- Downtime: Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
- Continual Development: We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
- Career Mobility: Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.
- Integrity: We build and maintain honest, candid, and caring relationships with clients, potential customers, partners, investors, and of course, each other!
- Rationality: All we do is supported by factual evidence—whether it’s building awesome products, making decisions, or communicating with each other.
- Collegiality: We’re in it together—so we’re all equal. We work in professional harmony, with respect, without arrogance, and as part of a structure where responsibility is shared and owned by all of us.