Senior UX Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- 5+ years' overall design experience with 3+ years designing within a complex enterprise domain
- Strong understanding and real world use of user-centered design practices
- Enjoys the challenge and has been successful transforming complex requirements into highly useable and delightful interfaces
- Understanding and experienced utilizing UX research methodologies
- Can effectively communicate with stakeholders to realize your design vision
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment building enterprise products a plus
- Visual design experience a plus
- Figma expertise preferred
- Google Analytics and/or Pendo experience a plus
- Candidates in close proximity to Ann Arbor, MI preferred, remote opportunities available with preference towards Eastern Standard Time
- Portfolio demonstrating previous design projects, candidates without portfolios will not be considered
- Create design deliverables and shape the future of Coupa's industry leading Supply Chain Design & Planning products
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define feature requirements
- Work closely with researchers and assist/lead research initiatives for discovery and design direction validation
- Rapidly iterate on designs and work with stakeholders to align on feature direction
- Present designs and supporting research findings to stakeholders
- Work with developers to ensure designs are feasible and implemented as intended
- Evaluate and monitor the success rate of previously deployed features
- Collaborate with the global UX team regarding best practices, design language, internal tooling and overall process efficiencies
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.