Technical Program Manager
Sensors and Compute
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- BS or MS degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing or delivering technical programs
- Deep familiarity with requirements development processes
- Strong track-record in managing system-level, cross-functional projects
- Strong references that highlight your ability to build strong working relationships with senior leaders and engineers across functions and departments
- Functional Safety or safety-critical experience in the aerospace, military and defense, automotive, medical devices, industrial, or safety consulting spaces
- System or program development experience within standards such as ISO-26262 (parts 5 and 6), ISO-21448, ARP4754. ARP4761, DO-178C, DO-254, or IEC 61508
- Hardware and software integration testing and diagnostics data analysis experience as an engineer or planner
- Hardware in the loop (HIL) test framework development
- Lidar, radar, camera, or other embedded sensor development
- Translate the top-down corporate strategy and milestones into detailed product road maps, timelines, dashboards, and deliverables
- Provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to the appropriate audience
- Define and track resource requirements (headcount and budget) with cross-functional leaders and finance teams
- Ensure every team understands what they need to deliver at all times
- Define and manage process and regular meetings
- Develop standard reports that concisely and effectively communicate program status, issues, risks, and accomplishments to key stakeholders
- Ensure problems are transparent and risks are identified
- Proactively mitigate and retire risks with engineering teams
- Support key decisions working cross-functionally across engineering, finance, and strategy to reach the right conclusions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working on automotive, motion control, and/or navigation systems
- Experience with pipeline infrastructures or simulation
- Experience with safety-critical or high-integrity systems
- Exposure to GMSL2
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.